St. Augustine, FL (February 15, 2022) – Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine has announced that they will begin operating under the Southeast Orthopedic Specialists’ name as of April 1, 2022. This change comes after Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine and...Read More
Patrick E. Jones, MD
Dr. Patrick Jones is a board-certified fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in sports medicine. He earned his medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He later completed a fellowship in sports medicine and shoulder reconstruction at the renowned Steadman-Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas.
Dr. Jones’ interest lies in arthroscopic surgery of the knee, elbow, and shoulder, with a special interest in shoulder replacements and cartilage restoration of the knee.
Dr. Jones is a veteran who proudly served in the United States Navy. He completed tours in Okinawa, Japan, Jacksonville, FL, and a deployment to Northern Iraq. He has received multiple awards including two Navy marine corps commendations, an Army commendation with combat C, and a joint service commendation.
During his career Dr. Jones has provided medical care for the Clemson Tigers, the Colorado Rockies, the United States Naval Academy, and many of America’s elite warriors.
In his free time Dr. Jones enjoys playing golf, scuba diving and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Doctor of Medicine
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Bachelors of Science, Biology
University of Maryland
(College Park, MD)
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Reconstruction, Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas (Greenville, South Carolina)
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center (Bethesda, MD)
- Staff Orthopaedic Surgeon, Naval Hospital Okinawa (Okinawa, Japan)
- Department Head, Naval Hospital Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL)
- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery, National Naval Medical Center (Bethesda, Maryland)
- Medical Doctors License, State of Florida
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
The Jones Team
Andrew Markert, PA