St. Augustine, FL (February 15, 2022) – Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine has announced that they will begin operating under the Southeast Orthopedic Specialists’ name as of April 1, 2022. This change comes after Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine and...Read More
Nolan A. Gall, MD
Dr. Nolan Gall is a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician with fellowship training in interventional pain management. He earned his medical degree at Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Stanford University where he served as Chief Resident and thereafter, his fellowship in interventional pain medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
He seeks to optimize his patients’ quality of life by reducing their pain, improving their function and helping them to achieve their clinical goals. He treats the spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions with experience across a diverse patient population, some of whom include collegiate, NFL and NBA athletes.
His research work, which he has presented both nationally and internationally, has been awarded top clinical abstract recognition by the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the Spine Intervention Society, and the American Society of Regional Anesthesia.
Fun Fact: Dr. Gall played NCAA Division 1 Football at Iowa State University, once cycled across Europe and is a dad-joke connoisseur.
Doctor of Medicine
Georgetown University School of Medicine
Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology
Iowa State University
- Fellowship, Pain Medicine, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Stanford University (Palo Alto, California)
- Preliminary Medicine, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Internal Medicine (Washington, D.C.)
- Medical and Surgeon License, Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine
- Graduate Medical Trainee, Pennsylvania State Board of Medicine
- Physician and Surgeon License, Medical Board of California
- Drug Enforcement Agency Diversion Control Licensure
- Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Patients That Inspire
“Dr. Gall is very professional and charming. His experience and genuine interest in his patients out shines the majority of doctors I have seen over the years and definitely beats most in St Johns County. I would highly recommend Dr Gall to all who suffer chronic pain, regardless of the body part!”
“Dr Gall was very patient with my questions during a consult. He took the time to explain different procedures to me and my husband. He has a great 'bedside' manner and treated me, at that moment, as if I was most important. I was very impressed.”
“Dr Gall is personable and professional. He understands the athletes experience, goals, and is able to objectively assess and make recommendations. He was very clear in his communication of the plan of care and when to return. I highly recommend Dr. Gall.”