I am pleased and excited to join Southeast orthopedic specialists, with the goal of developing the Trauma program, while continuing to provide my expertise in Sports medicine and Total joint replacement.VIEW FULL BIO
The physical therapy department of Southeast Orthopedic Specialists was established in 2002. We have grown to serve the area with three locations in Jacksonville. Our therapists are all trained in orthopedic manual physical therapy and provide patients with the latest in evidence-based interventions consistent with our surgical practice. Our therapists work very closely with all the surgeons and maintain the necessary communication to enhance patient outcomes.
- The Southside Clinic is located on the third floor, suite 305, of the CenterONE building near our Southside office. Led by Gil Hayag, PT, OCS, MTC, Team Lead, we offer over 3,000 square feet of treatment area and state-of-the-art equipment. Our hands-on approach makes our clinic the perfect and comfortable environment for your orthopedic rehabilitative needs. Also at CenterONE, we offer occupational therapy by our certified hand therapist.
- The Riverside Clinic has been upgraded to 3,000 square feet treatment area with the very best equipment and expert physical therapists, led by Chris Walker, PT, OCS, MTC, Team Lead. In addition, its comfortable atmosphere and views of Riverside Avenue make the Riverside location a great place to undergo specialized orthopedic rehabilitation by expertly-trained professionals.
- The Orange Park Clinic is conveniently located just down the hall from our Orange Park office and is led by Brandon Causey, PT, Team Lead. Brandon and his team of highly skilled physical therapists provide excellent rehabilitative therapy to our Clay County area patients.
- The Clay Clinic, a 64-bed hospital, opened its doors to the community in 2013 and began an expansion to double in size in 2015. The expansion will add maternity and women’s services, 30 inpatient beds, 13 treatment rooms in the emergency department and a shell to add 30 additional bed in the future. Opening is tentatively scheduled for late summer 2016.
- The Northside Clinic, located in North Jacksonville on Max Leggett Parkway near I95, UF Health North includes a 24/7 full-service emergency room, out-patient surgery, occupational medicine, a birth center, advanced imaging and other diagnostic services. Additionally, top University of Florida and community physicians will offer more than 20 specialty services including obstetrics, internal medicine, neurology, orthopedics, cardiology, pediatrics and rehabilitation in the facility. The six story complex incorporates advanced health care technology with a number of design features targeting patient comfort. Natural light bathes the buildings entrance and waiting areas, while light wells draw sunlight into unexpected places such as in the emergency room, radiology department, preoperative units and in the outpatient surgical suites. Windows are also included in most patient care areas to take advantage of the “healing power of light” that many studies show has a positive effect on patients and their recoveries. The buildings calming design is influenced by the wetlands and marshlands of the region. Rooftop greenery, interior gardens and vistas are visible on several levels of the building, with the interior design echoing the tall grasses of the wetlands. Even the folded texture of the building’s exterior was created to give the appearance of swaying oxbows in local waters.
- Beaches Clinic: Our beaches clinic is conveniently located just south of JTB off of A1A. Our newly renovated physical therapy clinic offers state-or-the-art equipment. Our hands-on approach makes our clinic the perfect and comfortable environment for your orthopedic rehabilitative needs.
Each location offers the best in physical therapy care and has earned our surgeons’ trust in the continuum of quality patient care.