Location: Riverside, Southside, Orange Park, Ponte Vedra Beach
Salary: Hourly + Benefits
- Interviews patients to obtain all pertinent information, including history of present illness.
- Enters all patient data into the EMR system. Draw up injections as needed. Pull up pateint charts and diagnostic studies.
- Remove sutures and staples and provide basic wound care. Assist providers with in-office procedures such as aspirations, injections, etc.
- Stock all exam rooms and clean rooms between patients, including removal of biomedical waste.
- Schedule patient appointments when necessary and call in prescriptions per physican protocols.
- Various other clerical/clinical duties as needed.
- Strong written, communication and computer skills.
- Basic understanding of ICD-9 and CPT codes.
- Must posess excellent interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Need strong attention-to-detail skills.
- Experience as an MA preferred.
- NextGen experience a plus.