St. Augustine, FL (February 15, 2022) – Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine has announced that they will begin operating under the Southeast Orthopedic Specialists’ name as of April 1, 2022. This change comes after Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine and...Read More
Events & Seminars
As part of Southeast Orthopedics Specialists commitment to community service, we proudly host Virtual Patient Seminars monthly. These interactive seminars provide an opportunity for virtual education for our patients. During these seminars, you interact with our expert orthopedic and spine specialists as they discuss the latest advancements in treatments for a variety of orthopedic and spine conditions
- This event has passed.
Bumps n’ Bruises | Injury Evaluation Clinic
September 9 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Bumps n’ Bruises is back starting Saturday, August 28th!
Our sports medicine physicians will be available every Saturday morning through November for –
- Free injury assessment by an expert orthopedic specialist and physical therapist
- Recommended home treatment for simple injuries
- Treatment options and recovery information available for your coach and athletic trainer
- Open to every school and athletic program
There are three convenient locations for you to choose from! All locations are available from 9:00AM to 10:00AM for evaluations.
- Brooks Rehabilitation CST
- 10423 Centurion Parkway North, Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Inside the YMCA)
- Preferred Physical Therapy Fleming Island
- 1835 Eastwest Parkway, Suite 16, Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Atlas Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine St. Johns
- 165 Hampton Point Drive, Suite 3, St. Augustine, FL 32092