St. Augustine, FL (February 15, 2022) – Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine has announced that they will begin operating under the Southeast Orthopedic Specialists’ name as of April 1, 2022. This change comes after Orthopaedic Associates of St. Augustine and...Read More
Albert G. Volk, MD
Dr. Albert Volk is a double board certified, and fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon with a high level of training and focus on sports medicine. He attended Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD, for his undergraduate degree and Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, IN, for his medical degree. He completed an orthopedic surgery internship and residency and topped off his training with a fellowship in Sports Medicine, Shoulder and Knee Reconstruction Surgeries at Matthews Orthopaedic Clinic and Orlando Regional Medical Center in Orlando, FL.
Dr. Volk has a particular interest in treating conditions of the shoulder and the knee. He strives to relieve pain and speed up recovery for his patients through numerous non-operative treatments. Dr. Volk has been very involved in numerous athletic associations at a high level throughout his career, such as the Professional Women’s Tennis Association as the Chief Medical Advisor. He has extensive experience in treating professional, collegiate, and high school level athletes.
Indiana University School of Medicine
Bachelor of Arts
Johns Hopkins University
- Internship – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine/ Los Angeles County Hospital (Los Angeles, CA)
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine/Los Angeles County Hospital (Los Angeles, CA)
- Fellowship – Sports Medicine/ Knee/Shoulder Reconstructive Surgery, Matthews Orthopaedic Clinic/Orlando Regional Medical Center (Orlando, FL)
- Board Certification – American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Specialty in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Doctors License – State of Florida
The Volk Team
Arlow Bailey, PA