Southeast Orthopedic Specialist is proud to introduce the newest member to our team, Dr. John Redmond. Dr. Redmond is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School. He then completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Mayo Clinic...VIEW FULL BIO
- Best Type of Knee Brace for Running
- Does Running Cause Knee Arthritis?
- Proper Running Form to Avoid Knee Pain and Injury
- Symptoms of a Torn MCL
- Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Options for Common Knee Injuries
- The Difference Between an ACL Tear and MCL Tear
- Timeline for ACL Surgery Recovery
- What is Knee Tendinitis and How it Can be Prevented
- What Is Runner’s Knee?