Expert Chiropractic Medicine encompasses manual manipulations of the spine and extremities to restore proper mobility of the joint. Additionally, manual manipulations focus on proper biomechanics to avoid compensation throughout the body that could lead to pain and injury.VIEW FULL BIO
- Best Type of Knee Brace for Running
- Does Running Cause Knee Arthritis?
- Proper Running Form to Avoid Knee Pain and Injury
- Symptoms of a Torn MCL
- Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Options for Common Knee Injuries
- The Difference Between an ACL Tear and MCL Tear
- Timeline for ACL Surgery Recovery
- What is Knee Tendinitis and How it Can be Prevented
- What Is Runner’s Knee?